I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one.First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told my rosey the sales lady that i was getting the best set in the store.
My cusions started to sink in within a month. I asked for new cusions for weeks and everytime i spoke with someone in office a work order had to be put in. Then on both couches the arms caved in. They sent someone out to fix it almost a month later.
He only fixed one couch, and told them he fixed both. I called them the same day, weeks later they have no record of me calling and telling them he only fixed the sofa and not the chair. The communication with the people in the Dallas Jefferson branch is poor. There were several times i made a payment, then someone would call me and say i didnt make a payment, and this would be an hour after i made a payment.
I could be a day late and they would call everyone on my reference list and make it seem as if im weeks behind. They will call back to back from different numbers and even their person cell phone. They dont own up to none of their mistakes, and they lie sooooo much. The last conversation i had with rosey was that i wasnt making a paymeny until my work orders were fulfilled.
The cusion replacement, and the dent in the arm. I pay insurance within my payments was what i was told so why do i have to wait months for something to be fixed. I was told that they will pick the furniture up and get it fix, so that means i would have to sit on the floor until its fixed i asked her response was well Ms.Givens we are trying to work with you. So i told her once again i will not be making a payment until its fixed so i was told that court papers will be sent to my house.
Havent received snything yet, but calls after calls saying im past due. Pictures show i have to put old pillows because the cusions are sinking in, and the dint in the arm of the chair.
You probably cant see then dint due to the chair being brown.Im done talking to then just send me to court.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Bestway Rental Payment
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- " Recently walked in with pre-existing knowledge of EXACTLY what I wanted from this location. I chose a sectional set, a queen bed set, and dinette set. Pretty nice haul. When..."
- "I took my diamond ring back under life time warranty after a diamond was lost. They refused to honor the warranty and tried to sell me a replacement. ..."
- "If you are buying a TV in an appliance store, the maximum guarantee that you should expect is 1 year. Maybe 2 if you buy an extension. When purchasing a..."
- "Counter agent said Dollar only had full-size. Stepped away from counter to try and reserve online because agent said it would be less expensive that way. Online..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."