Bestway Rent To Own - Review in Supermarkets and Malls category from Harlingen, Texas

I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one.First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told my rosey the sales lady that i was getting the best set in the store.

My cusions started to sink in within a month. I asked for new cusions for weeks and everytime i spoke with someone in office a work order had to be put in. Then on both couches the arms caved in. They sent someone out to fix it almost a month later.

He only fixed one couch, and told them he fixed both. I called them the same day, weeks later they have no record of me calling and telling them he only fixed the sofa and not the chair. The communication with the people in the Dallas Jefferson branch is poor. There were several times i made a payment, then someone would call me and say i didnt make a payment, and this would be an hour after i made a payment.

I could be a day late and they would call everyone on my reference list and make it seem as if im weeks behind. They will call back to back from different numbers and even their person cell phone. They dont own up to none of their mistakes, and they lie sooooo much. The last conversation i had with rosey was that i wasnt making a paymeny until my work orders were fulfilled.

The cusion replacement, and the dent in the arm. I pay insurance within my payments was what i was told so why do i have to wait months for something to be fixed. I was told that they will pick the furniture up and get it fix, so that means i would have to sit on the floor until its fixed i asked her response was well Ms.Givens we are trying to work with you. So i told her once again i will not be making a payment until its fixed so i was told that court papers will be sent to my house.

Havent received snything yet, but calls after calls saying im past due. Pictures show i have to put old pillows because the cusions are sinking in, and the dint in the arm of the chair.

You probably cant see then dint due to the chair being brown.Im done talking to then just send me to court.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 14 #1185094 Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Anytime when make a large purchase. Document whom you spoke with- ask them their name- ID / or call center number/ save all emails and take photos and send them proof of everything thing and never in the future take anything from the floor unless it's 75% off or at least ask for new cushion set-up!
I'd blast them on Twitter!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.