Bestway Rent To Own - Review about Bestway Rental Staff from Madison, Tennessee
Had a Appliance Break Cause Damage to our Wall and Carpet causing mold to grow and the Smell of Mildew.We have a 11 month old Daughter who is having to Deal with the smell till we get fixed.
My husband has been a Customer of there's since March always has paid. We have been lied to for 6 weeks Bye Store Manager and District Manager. You call the Company you never talk to anyone they have a Answer Service take Message and Promise to have Someone call you back Good Luck with that. We have tried for 3 weeks.
Me myself I have Dealt with Options Rental for 4 Years and they have Always Done Right with people.
Don't Deal with Bestway Madison Tennessee.All liars.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bestway Rental Staff
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I was doing business with bestway and hated it from week one. First off they gave me furniture off the floor and said it was brand new i was told..."
- "UGGGHH!!! I havnt ate and i wasnt feeling good earlier so my mom said she can go get me some Mcdonalds since its just 1 mile down the street. After..."
- "Ordered for significant other referred by sharis berries. Paid extra for shipping and morning delivery and handling care. Arrived on time but when box was opened the flowers fell out..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."