1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bestway rent to own in Memphis is full of it. I asked for an extension because of a job change.

They gave me all the reasons why they couldn't,they don't have a grace period is what they said but ultimately tried to work out something only because I bought thousands of dollars worth of merchandise previously. The reopened acct I have had 5 months only one payment a day late because of a personal emergency situation. Did not get paid as expected the people I'm employed with wanted to pay me on the second week. Ok I was supposed to pay thinking I would have a pay check.

I tried to borrow money until my next payday no one really had it. So I was like I will just give the merchandise back because I no they are not going to work with me on the issue which could have been easily verified. I call the store An employee identifies himself as Bill I tried to talk to he was rude saying everything they always say itold him i was trying to schedule a pickup for the next morning he said no we need to come today I said can't I will b at work, he hung up on me. I called back asked who was manager on duty he said Wayne I say can I speak to him when I told him he said hold on never came back to phone.

After I pick my son from school I went int to talk to manager to schedule pickup I told him. Never had a problem because I didn't want the Bill fool talking to me I guess it bothered him I Asked him was he a manager he said no I asked him on several occasions not to talk to me but he continued being rude and disrespectful the manager never intervened he let him do what ever so I went off on Bill he even admitted that he put me on hold on purpose so itold the manger so you heard him state what he did was on purpose. Still no intervention. I told them I ddnt want the items back because they do not no how to talk to or treat the customers.

I was paying good no problems until I changed jobs that one payment missed made this company my enemy I refuse to spend my money and refer people to this company because of the trash they are employing. Best way Rentals get your people proper training skills.

Preferred solution: I would like half of my money back because payments were on time and because of harassment, intimidation, rudeness, disrespect and manager never intervened.

I didn't like: Intimidation.

Comments

OMG! I believe every word.

They sent his sorry *** to Little Rock.

Hes a rude cold hearted deceitful ***. Caused me all sorts of trouble.