Resolved
1.3
Ease of Use

Had a Appliance Break Cause Damage to our Wall and Carpet causing mold to grow and the Smell of Mildew.We have a 11 month old Daughter who is having to Deal with the smell till we get fixed.

My husband has been a Customer of there's since March always has paid. We have been lied to for 6 weeks Bye Store Manager and District Manager. You call the Company you never talk to anyone they have a Answer Service take Message and Promise to have Someone call you back Good Luck with that. We have tried for 3 weeks.

Me myself I have Dealt with Options Rental for 4 Years and they have Always Done Right with people.

Don't Deal with Bestway Madison Tennessee.All liars.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). chrisguthrie1476 is overall dissatisfied with Bestway Rent To Own and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bestway Rent To Own.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Bestway Rent To Own to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bestway Rent To Own?

Comments